Historic San Jose Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House Hall of Records
- Normal School
- High School
- Victory Theatre
- Post Office
- City Hall
- Lick Observatory
- Hotel Vendome
- Washburn College Preparatory School
- Trinity Episcopal Church Second Presbyterian Church
- San Jose Business College
- University of the Pacific
- College of Notre Dame
- Notre Dame Hall
- Notre Dame Conservatory of Music
- Kings Conservatory of Music
- Hotel St. James
- Santa Clara College
- St. Josephs Church and Academy
- San Jose Sanatarium and Home
- Santa Clara and First Sts
- Private Residence San Jose
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of San Jose, CA from the year 1901.
This historic piece includes many historic San Jose landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1901.
Our company has restored this historic San Jose map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of San Jose, CA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this San Jose, California 1901 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of San Jose available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.