Historic Buena Vista Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- School House
- Hiller, Hallock & Cos Opera House
- D & R G R R Depot
- F W Owers Sampling Works
- Turn-Halle and Buena Vista Guards Armory, Co H
- County Jail
- Mining Exchange and Assay Officec, J C H Grabill, Propr
- American House, Mrs E A Albright, Propr
- Commercial House, Capt L J Edwards, Propr
- Walker House, Mrs Lizzie Walker, Propr
- Lake House
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Post Office, H A E Pickard, P M
- Masonic and I O O F Hall
- Hiller, Hallock & Co.s Bank
- Fire Department House
- Free Reading Room
- Buena Vista Democrat, Holmes & White, Editors and Props
- Buena Vista Herald, Kennedy & Logan, Editors and Props
- Chaffee Co Times, P A Leonard, Editor and Props
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Buena Vista, CO from the year 1882.
This historic piece includes many popular Buena Vista landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1882.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Buena Vista map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Buena Vista, CO is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Buena Vista, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Buena Vista available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.