Historic Colorado Springs Landmarks On This Map
- Pikes Peak
- Garden of the Gods
- Stratton Park
- Cheyenne Mountain
- The Seven Falls
- North Cheyenne Canon
- South Cheyenne Canon
- Chautauqua Grounds
- State School for Deaf and Blind
- National Deaconess Sanitarium
- St. Francis Hospital
- Antlers Hotel and Grounds
- Colorado College
- El Paso County Court House
- City Hall
- El Paso Club
- Post Office
- County Poor Farm
- Elks Club House
- Colo. Springs Public Library
- Acacia Corner North Tejon and East Platte Streets
- Alamo Corner Tejon and Cucharras Streets
- Alta Vista 112-120 North Cascade Street
- Antlers Cascade and Pikes Peak Avenue
- The New Elk 118 East Pikes Peak Avenue
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific
- Colorado and Southern
- Colorado Springs and Cripple Creek Short Line
- Colorado Midland
- Denver and Rio Grande
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Colorado Springs, CO from the year 1909.
This vintage piece includes many popular Colorado Springs landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1909.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Colorado Springs map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Colorado Springs, CO is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Colorado Springs, Colorado 1909 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Colorado Springs available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.