Historic Leadville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Post Office
- Tabor Opera House
- Central School
- Ninth St School
- Seventh St School
- Carbonate Hill School
- Central Fire Station
- Hose House No 3
- Harrison Reduction Works branch of St Louis Smelting and Refining Co St Louis Franz Fohr General Manager
- A R Myers, Sampling Cos Works Chas T Limberg, General Manager
- Elgin Smelting Works
- Cummings & Finn Smelting Works
- Foundry, Boiler and Machine Works, Farrow & Co Props
- Excelsior Iron Works, Foundry and Machine Shop, A Falkenau, Parop
- Pacific Iron Works, Foundry and Machine Shop, Frank Gay, Prop
- Brewery, Henry W Gaw, Prop
- Franklin House Jos Becker Prop
- Fifth Ave Hotel, A H Kellogg, Prop
- Grand Pacific Hotel, Wm A Keller, Prop
- Maine House, C F Daly, Prop
- Bank of Leadville
- City Bank
- First National Bank
- Merchants and Mechanics Bank
- Gas Works
- Denver and Rio Grande R R Depot
- Denver and Rio Grande R R Round House
- Boor and Sash Warehouse and Lumber Yard, J D Griffiths, Prop
- Planing Mill and Shingle Manufy, W D Scott, Prop
- Tabor Milling Companys Works
- The Leadville Daily and Weekly Democrat, Democrat Printing Co Publishers
- The Leadville Daily and Weekly Herald, Herald Printing Co Publishers
- Leadville Gold and Silver Mill Co
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church of Enunciation
- Roman Catholic Church of Sacred Heart
- A Methodist Episcopal Church
- St Vincent Hospital
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Leadville, CO from the year 1882.
This historic print includes a number of recognizable Leadville landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this historic Leadville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Leadville, CO is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Leadville, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Leadville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.