Historic Stamford Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- N. Y., N. H. & H. R. R. Station
- H. W. Collender Co
- Yale & Towne Manufacturing Co
- H. K. Whites Straw Goods Manufactory
- Linerusta Walton Manufacturing Co
- H. A. Perkins Fire Brick Works
- St. John, Hoyt & Cos Lumber Yard and Moulding Mill
- The Ingresoll Manufacturing Co
- Automatic Scale Manufacturing Co
- Stamford Stove Works
- W. C. Harding & Cos Woolen Mill
- C. H. Taffs Lumber Yard and Planing Mill
- Mt. Vernon Suspender Co
- B. Keith & Co., Manufacturing Chemists
- C. H. White & Co.s Lumber Yard and Planing Mill
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- St. Johns Episcopal Church
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Methodist Chapel
- Waterside Chapel
- Y. M. C. A. Library
- Furguson Library
- Public Schools
- First National Bank
- Stamford National Bank
- Stamford Savings Bank
- Stamford House
- Union House
- The Arlington
- Hamilton House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Stamford, CT from the year 1883.
This historic print includes many popular Stamford landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1883.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Stamford map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Stamford, CT is for sale in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Stamford, Connecticut 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Stamford available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.