Historic Apollo Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Chambers House J. H. Chambers Prop
- Apollo Iron & Steel Co
- Apollo Sheet Iron Mills P. H. Laufman & Co Lim
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard Cochrane & M & Mullen Prop’s
- Superior Roller Mills W. H. Cornahan Co Prop’s
- Apollo Roller Mills Cruikshank & Young Prop’s
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard Sam’l Jack’s Sons
- Apollo Water Co
- Apollo Electric Light Plant
- Paulton Station W. P. R. R
- Apollo Station W. P. B. R. R
- Presbyterian Ch
- Lutheran Ch
- Reformed Ch
- Baptist Ch
- M. E. Ch
- United Presbyterian Ch
- Catholic Ch
- Presbyterian Chapel
- A. M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Apollo, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Apollo landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Apollo map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Apollo, PA is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Apollo, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Apollo available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.