Historic Scranton Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Court House
- Dickson Man’Fc Co
- Dickson Locomotive Works
- Boies Steel Wheel Works
- Silk Mill A. Harvey Pro
- Brass Works Jas M. Everhart Pro
- Scranton Glass Co Works
- Green Ridge Iron Works A. L. Spencer
- Swift Chicago Beef House
- Brewery E. Robinson Pro
- D & H Co. Office
- L. V. R. R. Co Office
- Rolling Mill No. 1 L. I. C. Co
- Blast Furnace, L. I. C. Co
- Rolling Mill No 2. & Steel Works
- Foundry & Machine Works
- Mt. Pleasant Colliery
- Pine, Brook Colliery L I & C Co
- Brigg’s Shaft Colliery L I & C Co
- Diamond Breaker D. L. & W
- Diamond Shaft D. L. & W
- Brisbin Breaker D. L. & W
- Caygua Breaker D. L. & W
- Shaft D. L. & W
- Manville Breaker D. H. & O. L. & W
- Mavine Breaker D. H
- O. S. Johnson Breaker
- Lucas Breaker
- Fairlawn Breaker
- Providence Coal Co Breaker
- Tripp Coal Co
- Tripp Coal Co 2nd Opening
- Leggetts Creek Breaker D. & H
- D. L. & W. Station
- C. R. R Of N. J. Station
- E. & W. V. Station
- St. Peter’s Cathedral
- St. Paul’s Roman Catholic
- St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic
- St. Mary’s Roman Catholic
- St Luke Episcopal Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- German Presbyterian Church
- Hyde Park M. E. Church
- First German M. E. Church}First M. E. Church
- Anshe Chesed Synagogue
- Holy Trinity E. V. Lutheran Ch
- Zion German Lutheran Ch
- English Baptist Ch
- Jackson St Baptist Ch
- Baptist Church
- Welsh Tabernacle
- First Congregational Ch
- Plymouth Congregational Ch
- Washburn St. Presbyterian Ch
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Scranton, PA from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes a number of historic Scranton landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1890.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Scranton map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Scranton, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Scranton, Pennsylvania 1890 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Scranton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!