Historic Albany Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House and Jail
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Colored Methodist Churches
- Colored Baptist Churches
- Public Schools
- Mrs. Sterne’s Institute
- Post Office
- Artesian House, Cruse Barnes, Proprietor
- Barnes House, M. Crine Agt
- Artesian Wells
- County Fair Grounds
- Skating Rink
- Daily News & Advertiser Office
- The Daily Medium Office
- Central R. R .Bank
- Grist Mill & Variety Works, J. E. Crawford
- Machine Shop, H. E Wardwell
- J. G. Stephens Grist Mill
- J. Pattison & Sons, Iron & Brass Foundry
- John Drinkwater, Pottery & Machine Shop
- The Artesian Ice Manufactory
- N. & A. F. Tift & Co.’s Cotton Warehouses
- Wight, Davis & Co’s Cotton Warehouse
- S R. Weston, Cotton Factory – Warehouse
- N. & A. F. Tift & Co., Merchants & Cotton Factors
- Welch & Agar, Druggists, Booksellers & Jewelers Wholesale and Retail
- Greenfield & Brown, General Merchandise
- Morris Mayer, General Merchandise & Cotton Dealers
- J. Ventulett, Rialto Saloon and Restaurant
- Ed. L. Wight & Co., Insurance
- Greer & Floyed, General Merchandise
- Reich & Geiger, General Merchandise
- A. Sterne, Fancy Groceries
- B. A. Collier, Agt, Groceries
- Sheffield & Bell, Hardware
- W. E Hilsman & Co., Druggists and Precriptionists
- C. J Daniel, Books, stationery, Jewelry, etc
- W. W. Rawlins, Meat Markets
- R. Hobbs, Attorney at Law
- Wm. E. Smith, Attorney at Law
- W. T. Jones, Attorney at Law
- Jesse W. Walters, Attorney at Law
- D. H. Pope, Attorney at Law
- McKenna & Smaw, Saloon and Billord Parlors
- O. F. Gambati, Dentist
- Mrs. Sarah W. White, Residence
- Fred Lehman, Residence
- W. Muse, Residence
- Tifts Toll Bridge
- Oil Mill
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Albany, GA from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Albany landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1885.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Albany map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Albany, GA is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Albany, Georgia 1885 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Albany available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!