Historic Alton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- Cochecho House, G. F. Savage
- Fifield House, J. H. Fifield
- Winnepiscogee House
- John Collins, Misses and Childrens Shoe Mfr
- Lafayette Woodman, Box Manufacturer
- M. W. Twombly, Bobbin Mill
- J. Jones & Son, General Merchandise
- Mooney & Varney, General Merchandise
- White Mountains
- Alton Bay Camp Grounds/
- B. & M. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Alton, NH from the year 1888.
This historic piece includes many popular Alton landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1888.
Our company has restored this historic Alton map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Alton, NH is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Alton, New Hampshire 1888 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Alton available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.