Historic Archbald Landmarks On This Map
- St. Thomas Aquinas Church
- German Evangelical Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Public Schools
- Jones & Simpson Colliery
- White Oak D. & H. Colliery
- D. & H. R. R. Station
- O. & W. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Archbald, PA from the year 1892.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Archbald landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1892.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Archbald map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Archbald, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Archbald, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Archbald available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.