Historic Aurora Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Prebsyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Post Office
- C. & A. Depot
- Commercial House, N. A. Wilson, Prop
- Gardner House
- City Hall, House
- Odd Fellow Hall
- Masonic Hall
- C. K. Snyder’s Feed Mill & Grain Elev’s
- Lutz & Germain’s Elevators
- Greenfield, Cheese Factory
- Jno Edmonds, Carpenter Shop and Planing Mill
- Hay Press
- Abandoned Coal Shaft
- Court House. Post Office
- Soldier’s Memorial Hall
- Jenning’s Seminary
- Public Schools
- C. B. & Q. R. R. Station
- Baptist Church, (First)
- Baptist Church, (Park Place)
- Baptist Church (African)
- Congregational Church, (First)
- Congregational Church, (New England)
- Episcopal Church
- Evangelical Church, (German)
- Lutheran Church, (German)
- Lutheran Church, (Swedish)
- Methodist E. Church. (First)
- Methodist E. Church, (Free)
- Methodist E. Church, (Galena St.)
- Methodist E. Church, (German)
- Methodist E. Church, (African)
- Presbyterian Church
- R. Catholic Church, (French)
- R. Catholic Church, (German)
- R. Catholic Church, St. Marys
- Universalist Church
- C. B. & Q. Round Houses
- C. B. & Q. Shops
- Adams Electric Light Towers
- Fitch House, A. Bushee
- Empire House, B. Bisbey
- Tremont House
- City Hotel, R. W. Marshall
- Hunioon House
- Wilcox Manufacturing Co
- Aurora Woolen Mills, J. G. Stolp & Son
- Aurora Silver Plate Manufacturing Co
- City Mills, Jameson, Russel & Co
- J. J. Budlong & Co., Manufacturers of La Dow’s Patent Pulveriser
- Hoyt & Bro., Manufacturing Co
- Aurora Creamery Co
- Road Cart Factory, W. S. Frazier & Co
- Machince Shop, A. S. Darling
- Planing Mill
- Brick, Lime and Tyle Works, C. S. Solfisburg
- Excelsior Brewery, J. V. McInhill
- Brewery, J. Knell
- 2nd Nat. Bank
- Opera House
- Dr. Ponds Cancer Hospital
- Lumber Yard, White & Todd
- Lumber Yard, Dean & Sanders
- Lumber Yard, S. D. Seamans
- Lumber Yard, C. T. Douglas
- Plum & Case, Coal Dealers
- I. S. Stephens, Lime, Coal and Stone
- L. P. Dietrich, Coal and Wood
- J. F. Harral, Coal and Wood
- Sanford Hardy, Coal and Wood
- C. A. Stearns, Coal Dealer
- J. Dickes & Bro., Coal and Wood
- U. M. Smith, Coal and Wood
- F. W. James, Livery Stable
- J. C. Roach & Son, Livery Stable
- C. C. Coffen, Livery Stable
- A. Van Vleet, Livery and Omnibus Stable
- Gas Works
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Aurora, IL from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Aurora landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this historic Aurora map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Aurora, IL is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Aurora, Illinois 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Aurora available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!