Historic Ayer Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Congregational Church
- Unitarian Church
- Baptist Church
- Town Hall
- Public Schools
- Union House
- Taylor House
- Ayer Furniture Manf
- Union Furniture Manf
- The William A. Baeder Glue Co. Manf
- Iron Foundry, H. B. Kelly, Prop
- Brigham & Whitney, Carriage Manf
- Office of E. S. Hayward, Insurance, Pianos, Organs & Sewing Machines
- L. W. Phelp, Building Material Manf
- Wm. M. Sargent, Steam Blank Book Manf
- Union Depot
- Floral Buildings, Flech & Son
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ayer, MA from the year 1886.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Ayer landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1886.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Ayer map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Ayer, MA is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Ayer, Massachusetts 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Ayer available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.