Historic Barnesville Landmarks On This Map
- M. E. Church
- Christian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- A. M. E. Church
- Public School
- City Hall
- The Eastern Ohio Glass Co
- The Watt Mining Car Co
- Barnesville Creamery Co
- Warren Roller Mills S. C. Hilles & Bro Prop’s
- Planing Mill Hague & Woodward Prop’s
- The Barnesville Glass Co
- Box Factory E. J. Hutchison
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- Electric Light Plant
- Gas Works
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Barnesville, OH from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Barnesville landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1899.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Barnesville map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Barnesville, OH comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Barnesville, Ohio 1899 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Barnesville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.