Historic Bayfield Landmarks On This Map
- The Island View Hotel, N P Willey & Son, Prop’s
- J H Nourse, Dry Goods, Shoes, Clothing, Provisions, Etc
- Wm Haskins, Groceries and Provisions and Meat Market
- Andrew Tate, Drugs and Medicines
- F Boutin, General Store
- La Bonte House, N La Bonte, Prop
- C T Andrea, Jeweler, L S Specimens and News Depot
- D Allen Pratt, Furniture and Undertaking
- D J Etsell, Hardware
- Erwin Leihy, General Merchandise
- Harbor City House and Livery, H B Lindsey, Prop
- German House, George A Stahl, Prop
- Boutin & Mahan, General Merchandise and Wholesale (Fish Dealers. – N. Boutin, Postmaster)
- County Court House
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- New School House
- School House
- Catholic School
- U S Land Office
- Town Hall
- Pikes Saw Mill, - Planing Mill, - Docks, Office Capt R D Pike, Prop
- R R Depot, C St P M & O R R
- Bayfield County Press, Currie G Bell, Prop
- Dalrymple Dock
- Fred Fischer, General Merchandise
- Robert Inglis, Gen’l Ticket Office and Insurance
- William Herbert, Harbor City Saloon
- Cream City House, L Bachand, Prop
- Miss Nellie Tyler, Millinery and Fancy Goods
- John Stuart, Groceries and Provisions
- Lake View Hous, J P Howley, Prop
- Union House, S Boutin, Prop
- A C Hayward General Merch and Indian Curios
- Dr H Hannum, M D Res., Office at Tate’s Drug Store
- James Chapman, General Merchandise
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Bayfield, WI from the year 1886.
This historic piece includes many well known Bayfield landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Bayfield map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Bayfield, WI is available to you in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Bayfield, Wisconsin 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Bayfield available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!