Historic Benton Harbor Landmarks On This Map
- Holy Trinity (Episcopal) Church
- M. E. Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church in course of construction
- Congregational Church
- Town Hall
- Union School
- Ward Schools
- C. W. & M. Passenger Depot
- C. & W M Passenger Depot
- The Aldine Sanitarium, J P Thresher, Prop’r A pleasant home for invalids and for those seeking recreation, under the management of a competent corps of physicians. Dr John Bell, Medical Director
- Normal and Collegiate Institute
- Wm H Richards, Planing Mill, Contractor and Builder
- Kneibes & Fonger, The Celebrated Muskegon Lager Beer
- Anderson, Tully Co., Fruit Packers
- The Alden Canning Factory
- Graham & Morton Transportation Co
- Samuel Hull, Wholesale and Retail Fruit Dealer and Packer
- C H Godfrey, Canning Factory, Cider Mill and Fruit Evaporator
- Benton Harbor Milling Co., Full Roller System, Flour, Grain and Feed
- Lake Shore Company, Lumber, Lath and Shingles
- Bank of Benton Harbor
- A B Johnson, Job Printer
- Eldridge & Robbins, General Assortment Building Material
- Jas McDonald, Lumber and Real Estate
- Fred Blume, Manufacturer of Fine Cigars
- Stevens & Mott, General Assortment Building Material, Etc
- E. W. Heath, General Ship Builder
- Lowe & Root, Druggists
- Dr. H. V. Tutton, Diseases of the Eye and Ear
- Dr H C Rockwell, Dentist
- C M Edick, Hardware
- G W Weimer, Druggist
- T Hansen, Merchant Tailor
- J R Dunning, Physician and Surgeon
- Geo Dates, Groceries and Crockeries
- Higbee House, A Vincent, Prop’r ($2.00 a day)
- Daily Palladium
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Benton Harbor, MI from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes several popular Benton Harbor landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1889.
Our company has restored this vintage Benton Harbor map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Benton Harbor, MI comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Benton Harbor, Michigan 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Benton Harbor available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.