Historic Bloomington Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- District School Houses
- Female Seminary
- Wesleyan University
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Free Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- First Methodist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Illinois Central R. R. Depot
- Chicago & St. Louis R. R. Depot
- Ashley House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Bloomington, IL from the year 1867.
This historic piece includes numerous popular Bloomington landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1867.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Bloomington map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Bloomington, IL is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Bloomington, Illinois 1867 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Bloomington available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.