Historic Bradford Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Post Office
- Bradford Hospital
- St James Hotel J. C Fox, Prop
- Riddell House F. P. Holley Prop
- The Rochester Gallagher & Devine Prop’s
- The Henderson J. D. Burt Prop
- United States Hotel P. Mulqueen Prop
- Bay State Hotel A. E. Hurley Prop
- Emery Mf’g
- Bradford Hardwood Lumber Co
- Locke Machine Works F. A. Fowler Prop
- Bovaird & Seyfang M’F’G Co
- Standard Wood Co
- Tuna Iron Work’s F. Hamilton & Co
- Wheels & Reels M. F. G. Watson & Meachem, Prop’s
- Tuna M’F’G Co
- Bradford Steam Laundry Freeman & Kathan Prop’s
- Machine Shop D. W. Robertson Prop
- B. R & P. R. R. Shops
- B. R. & P. R. R. Station
- N. Y. L. E. & W. R. R. Stations
- W. N. Y. & P. R. R. Station
- St. Bernard Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- First M. E. Church
- M. E. Church
- First Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- United Brethren Church
- Lutheran (Swede) Church
- Episcopal Church
- Beth Zion Reformed Temple
- Fre Methodist Church
- Bnai Israil Synagague
- A. M. E. Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Bradford, PA from the year 1895.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Bradford landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1895.
Our company has restored this vintage Bradford map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Bradford, PA is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Bradford, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Bradford available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!