Historic Brattleboro Landmarks On This Map
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Unitarian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Town Hall
- Public School Building
- The Brooks Library Building
- The Vermont Asylum for the Insane
- The Brooks House
- The American House
- Railway Station
- Estey Organ Co.s Manufactory
- Brattleboro Sewing Mahine Manufactory
- Smith & Hunt Childrens Carriage Manufactory
- E. P. Carpenter Co. Organ Manufactory
- Highland Park & Reservoir
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Brattleboro, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several well known Brattleboro landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1886.
Our company has restored this vintage Brattleboro map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Brattleboro, VT is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Battleboro, Vermont 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Brattleboro available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.