Historic Brewster Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Public School
- N. Y. Condensed Milk Cos Manf
- South East House
- New England House
- Harlem R. R. Station
- N. Y. & N. E. and N. Y. C. & N. R. R. Station
- Town Hall
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Brewster, NY from the year 1887.
This historic print includes many historic Brewster landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1887.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Brewster map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Brewster, NY comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Brewster, New York 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Brewster available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.