Historic Bridgeport Landmarks On This Map
- Wheeler & Wilson Manufacturing Co
- Jacob Kiefer Furniture Manufacturing Co
- Elias Howe S. M. Manufacturing Co
- Eaton, Cole & Burnham Manufacturing Co
- Doolittle Manufacturing Co,, Press & Stamp Work in Sheet Metals. Electro Gold & Silver Plating
- Geo. Douglass. Manufacturer of R. R. Springs, & General Forging. 19 Water Street
- Breberum Brothers, Wholesale & Retail Dealers in Furniture, Mattresses &c. No. 57 Water Street
- The Original One Price Boston Clothing House, 213 Main St
- The Burlock Shirt Manufacturing Co
- The Union Metalic Cartridge Manufacturing Co
- Farist & Windsor, Manufaturers of Cast Steel
- Pembroke Iron Foundry, Wilson, Parsons & Co,
- B. Ellis, Granite, Brown Stone & Marble Workers. Importers of every Variety of Scotch Granite, 86 & 88 Water Street
- Post Office
- Court House
- General Passenger Depot
- Naugatuck Dock
- Orphan Asylum
- Naufatuck R. R. Office
- Housatonic R. R Office
- Seaside Park
- 1st Baptist Church
- E. Washington Avenue Baptist Church
- 1st Congregational Church,
- 2nd Congregational Church
- Park Street Congregational Church
- Olivet Church
- Christ Church
- St. John’s Church, Old
- St. John’s Church, New,
- St Paul’s Church
- Trinity Church
- 1st Methodist Episcopal Church
- Washington Park M. E. Church
- N. Main Street Tabernacle
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- German Reform Church
- St. Augustine Catholic Church
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Advent Christian Church
- The Original Tomlinson Spring & Axle Co., Established 1852
- Carr’s Shirt Manufactory
- Bradbury, Goodsell & Wilmot Manufacturing Co
- The Armstrong & House Knitting Machine Factory
- Lyon, Curtis & Co’s Sash & Blind Factory
- The Standard Publishing Co
- The Farmer Publishing Co
- Grand Central Boot & Shoe Store, No, 4 Sterling Block, Ladies’ & Gent’s Fine Boots & Shoes, in Stock and to Order, 4 Widths
- Giddings’ & Hopson, Wholesale Grocers & Jobbers in Manufactured Tobaccos, No 62 Water Street
- Jno. W. Lathrop, Bookseller & Stationer
- G. F. Stevenson & Son, Watchmakers & Jewelers, 272 Main Street, Wheeler’s Building
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Bridgeport, CT from the year 1875.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Bridgeport landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1875.
Our company has restored this historic Bridgeport map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Bridgeport, CT is for sale in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Bridgeport, Connecticut 1875 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Bridgeport available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!