Historic Bristol Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Advent Church
- Catholic Church
- Holley Hall
- Bristol Graded School
- Bristol House, J. J. Ridleye, Prop
- Commercial House
- Post Office
- Bristol Herald, Wilson Bros
- Bristol Mf’g Co., Coffins and Caskets
- A. L. Cain & Co., Stave Mf’r
- Office Farr Block
- Drake & Smith, Mf’rs Mailing Boxes and Bee-keepers’ Supplies
- N. F. Dunshee, Dry and Fancy Goods
- E. C. Dike & Co., Hardware
- Bush & Patterson, Groceries, Crockery Etc
- W. E. Dunshee, Groceries
- Bates & Hathorne, Groceries, Meats and Provisions
- Drake & Smith, Jewelers
- J. M. Day, Watches, Jewelry & Millinery
- D. A. Bisbee, Drugs and Medicines
- J. F. Thompson, Merchant Tailor
- Homer A. Bogue, Physician & Surgeon
- Q. E. Grover, Livery & Feed Stable
- Alfred J. Beaupre, Bristol Laundry
- D. Bosworth, Residence
- Mt. Abraham
- Hogback Mts
- Monkton Mts
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Bristol, VT from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Bristol landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1889.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Bristol map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Bristol, VT is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Bristol, Vermont 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Bristol available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.