Historic Brownsville Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Christ Church and Chapel
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Public School
- Brownsville Steam Marble and Granite Works, T. S. Wright
- Brownsville Window Works, Schmertz & Quinby
- Brownsville Tannery, S. Steele & Son
- Rolling Mill, Foundry and Machine Shop
- Brownsville Cracker Works, Chatland & Lenhart
- Monongahela National Bank, W. M. Ledith, Cashier, W. A. Edmiston, Teller
- Second National Bank, J. I. Rogers, Prest, E. Crumrine, Cashier
- Post Office, J. N. Snowden, P. M
- Monongahela House, Mrs. A. O. Krepps, Prop
- Snowden House, H. S. Schroyer, Prop
- United States Hotel, Geo. W. Poundstone, Prop
- Girard House, Jacob Marks, Prop
- Brownsville Malt House, Geo. W. Poundstone
- Livery, Sale and Feed Stable, Fred. S. Chalfant
- Blacksmith and Wagon Shop Wm. Burd
- H. W. Robinson & Co., Druggists, Market St
- J. Wallace, Druggist and Proprietor I-X-L Baking Powder, Market St
- J. D. Armstrong, Druggist, Neck St
- A. Carmack, Dry Goods, Neck St
- Kaiser, Jeweler, Neck St
- Geo W. Lenhart, Insurance, Front St
- M. H. Mathews, Dry Goods, Neck St
- Hormell Bros., Clothing, Boots and Shoes, Neck St
- Jas. Slocum, Hardware, Neck St
- J. G. Sanforth, Furniture and Undertaking, Market St
- K. J. Shupe, Clothing, Boots, Shoes, Groceries and Crockery, Market St
- Gottlieb L. Schmid, Custom Boots and Shoes, Market St
- Mrs. John Coldren, Dry Goods, Millinery and Dress Making, Market St
- Episcopal Church
- Public School
- Planing Mill, Aubrey & Son
- Saw Mill, Porter & Edwood
- Saw Mill and Boat Yard, J. D. S. Pringle
- George Huntley & Son, Hardware and Agricultural Implements
- S. A. Phillips, Hardware and Saddlery, Neck Sst
- Geo. W Fear, Wholesale Liquors, Neck St
- H. M. Crawford & Son, Groceries, Grain, Flour and Feed, Neck St
- Moses Wright, Bookseller, Tobacco, Cigars, &c., Neck St
- James Risbeck, Saloon, Neck St
- A. M. Swearer, Dry Goods and Groceries, Market St
- Mrs. Joseph McCracken, Groceries and Provisions, Market St
- Mrs. E. A. Gabler, Dry Goods, Market St
- B. Madera, Harness and Saddlery, Market St
- John W. Kisinger, Boots and Shoes, Market St
- Isaac L. Burd, Meat Market in Market House
- J. A. Huston, Dentist, Neck St
- C. T. Baldwin, Continental Pool Room, Neck St
- G. S Moorhead, Jeweler, Neck St
- Charles R. Coburn, Adams Express Agent, Front St
- Free Lance Pub. Co., Publishers The Three Towns, Front St
- W. F. Applegate, Editor The Clipper, Neck St
- J. S. Binch, Saloon and Restaurant, on the Pike
- Duncan & Porter, Furniture and Undertaking Neck St
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Second M. E. Church
- African M. E. Church
- Public School
- Colored School
- National Deposit Bank, Wm. H. Miller, Pres’t, O. K. Taylor, Cash
- Fayetter Foundry and Machine Shop, J. Herbertson & Co
- Flouring Mills, Wm. H. Miller
- Flouring Mills
- Saw and Planing Mill, Gibbons, Wood & Cromlow
- Bar House
- Machine Shop and Coal Works, Miller, Crawford & Bro
- Livery, Feed & Sale Stable, Swan & Cook
- Blacksmith and Wagon Shop, Wm. Douglas
- J. H. Bulger & Son, Groceries & Provisions, Bridge St
- Geo. W. Springer, Dry Goods, Boots and Shoes, Water St
- George L. Moore, Hardware, Agricultural Imp. And Groceries Water St
- W. S. Duncan, Physician and Surgeon, Water St
- William Cook, Dry Goods and Groceries, Water St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Brownsville, PA from the year 1883.
This historic print includes a number of historic Brownsville landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1883.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Brownsville map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Brownsville, PA is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Brownsville, Pennsylvania 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Brownsville available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!