Historic Buffalo Landmarks On This Map
- City and County Hall
- County Jail
- Central School
- State Normal School
- Ladies’ Female Seminary
- Medical College
- Buffalo Female Academy
- St. Joseph’s College
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Central Presbyterian Church
- Lafayette St. Presbyterian Church
- North Presbyterian Church
- Calvary Presbyterian Church
- Westminster Presbyterian Church
- East Presbyterian Church
- St. Joseph’s R. C. Cathedral
- St. Louis R. C., German and French
- St. Mary’s R. C. Church
- Church of the Holy Angels
- St. Bridget’s R. C. Church
- St. Boniface’s R. C. Church
- St. Michael’s R. C. Church
- St. Stephen’s German Ev. Church
- St. Peter’s German Ev. Church
- Church of Immaculate Conception
- Church of the Ascension, Episcopal
- Washington Street Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Delaware Ave. M. E. Church
- Church of Our Father, Unitarian
- Church of the Messiah, Universalist
- Christ Church
- St. Johannes, Lutheran
- Post-office and Custom House
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R
- N. Y., L. E. & W. R. R
- B., N. Y. & P. R. R
- Erie Street Depot, N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R
- Buffalo Express
- Commercial Advertiser
- Buffalo Courier
- Buffalo-State Asylum for the Insane
- Tifft House
- Palace Hotel
- Broezel House
- National Hotel City Hotel
- Mansion House
- Bonney House
- Continental Hotel
- Franklin House
- American Hotel
- St. James’ Hotel
- Genesee House
- Tucker’s Hotel
- Lang’s Brewery
- Buffalo Gas-light Co
- German Insurance Building
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Buffalo, NY from the year 1880.
This vintage piece includes numerous well known Buffalo landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1880.
Our company has restored this vintage Buffalo map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Buffalo, NY is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Buffalo, New York 1880 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Buffalo available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!