Historic Cambridge Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Cambridge Washington Academy
- Putnam Institute
- Hubbard Hall
- Union House
- Cambridge House
- Irving House
- R. R. Station
- Cambridge Tannery
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Cambridge, NY from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Cambridge landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Cambridge map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Cambridge, NY comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Cambridge, New York 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Cambridge available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.