Historic Canon City Landmarks On This Map
- Colorado Collegiate and Military Institute Col E H Sawyer, Prest ; Capt F G Bonifilse, Adjut
- Public School House
- Court House
- State Penitentiary
- D & R G R R Depot
- Post Office
- Water Works
- Canon City Smelting Works
- Exchange Bank, Ira Mulock, Prest ; A R Gumaer, Cash
- Fremont Co Bank, F A Raynolds, Prest ; I F Campbell, Cashier
- Agricultural Machinery Warehouse, J T Ashby, Prop’r
- Hardware and Stoves, J C Agard, Prop’r
- Jewelry, Schaeffer & Cassedy, Prop’rs
- Baptist Church
- Cumb Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Masonic Hall
- Fire Engine House
- County Hospital
- The Canon City Express, Martin Ryan, Editor and Prop’r
- The Canon City Reporter, G N Udell, Editor and Prop’r
- The Fremont Co Record, H T Blake, Editor and Prop’r
- Blake’s Hall
- Boarding House, H Tarbotom
- Turner House, W G Ready, Prop’r
- General Merchandise, Clelland & Peabody, Prop’r
- Odd Fellows Hall
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Canon City, CO from the year 1882.
This historic print includes a number of popular Canon City landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this vintage Canon City map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Canon City, CO is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Canon City, Colorado 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Canon City available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.