Historic Carbondale Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- St. Rose Convent & Academy
- Harrison House, J. J. Monahan Prop
- American House I. Whipple, Prop
- Arlington House T. A. Sullivan Prop
- Valley House Edward Maledy Prop
- The Hendricks M F G. Co. Limited
- Van Bergen & Co Limited
- Grist Mill, Bronson & Fowler
- Planing Mills, Baker & Co
- Breaker Rease & Mosier
- Colebrook Breaker
- Court House
- St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church
- St. Rose of Lima Hall
- M. E. Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Welsh Baptist Church
- Calvanistic M. E. Church
- Odd Fellows Hall
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Carbondale, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Carbondale landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1897.
Our team has restored this vintage Carbondale map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Carbondale, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Carbondale, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Carbondale available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.