Historic Carnegie Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Armory Hall
- White Hall
- Concordia Hall
- Electric Light and Power Co
- Ice Plant August Abbott Prop
- Hotel Morgan Thos W. Morgan Prop
- Carnegie Hotel James L. Orris Prop
- Chartiers Iron & Steel Co
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard Gilbert Martin Prop
- Lumber Yard John Davis Prop
- M. C. & C. Co No 2
- Grant Coal Co
- P. C. C. & St L. R. R. Station
- P. C. & Y R. R. Station
- First Presbyterian Church
- First M. E. Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- St. Luke’s Catholic (English) Church
- St. Joseph’s Catholic (German) Church
- Christian Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Catholic (Polish) Church
- A. M. E. Church
- Baptist (Colored) Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Carnegie, PA from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Carnegie landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Carnegie map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Carnegie, PA is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Carnegie, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Carnegie available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.