Historic Catasauqua Landmarks On This Map
- High School
- Grammar School Front St
- Grammar School Bridge
- Secondary & Primary School
- Town Hall
- Ger. Lutheran
- Eng Methodist
- Presbyterian First
- Presbyterian Second
- Catholic English
- Catholic German
- Baptist German
- Nat. Bank of Catasauqua
- Crane Iron Co
- Crane Iron Office
- Catasauqua Mfg. Co
- Catasauqua Office
- Cat. Steam Saw & Planing Mills
- Yeager Wine & Cyphers
- Lenign Fire Brick Co
- Union Foundry & Mach & Co
- Springvale Foundry & Mache Shop Davis & Son
- Cat. Mills & Berger & Younger
- Moyer & Koehler Lumber Yard
- Kreutzer & Kostenbader Lager Beer
- Christian & Stockburgers Brewers
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Catasauqua, PA from the year 1873.
This vintage piece includes many popular Catasauqua landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1873.
The team here at Ted's has restored this vintage Catasauqua map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Catasauqua, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Catasauqua, Pennsylvania 1873 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Catasauqua available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.