Historic Cedar Key Landmarks On This Map
- U. S. Custom House J. Hirst, Col
- Public School
- Episcopal Church
- African Churches
- Eagle Pencil Co.s Cedar Mill. J. E. Richards, Supt
- Faber Pencil Co.s Cedar Mill. Henry Winter, Supt
- Fennimore Steam Saw and Planing Mill Chas. A. Fairchild, Prop
- Saw Mills
- Suwanee Hotel, R. H. McIlvaine, Prop
- Bettelini Hotel O. Bettelini, Prop
- Gulf House A. B. Wheelock, Prop
- Magnolia House T. L. Carter, Prop
- C. B. Rogers & Co., Wholesale and Retail Dealers in General Merchandise
- E. J. Luduloh, Attorney at Law
- J. S. Bodiford, Druggist and Toilet Articles
- Nicholas Schlemmer, Bakery and Groceries
- Walpole & Ellis, General Merchandise
- Wm. Batty & Son, Gulf Market
- W. H. Brown, General Merchandise
- Rober N. Boyed, Restaurant
- Warrant Morton, Fancy Groceries
- W. K. Zewadski, General Merchandise
- Cottrell, Finlayson & Scott, General Merchandise
- Marshall & Campbell, Attorneys at Law
- F. A. Wolf & Co., General Merchandise
- W. P. Bickel, Photographer
- W. T. Gibson, General Merchandise
- C. J. Bradshaw, Groceries, Wines, Liquors, Cigars, Etc
- I. O. Andrews & Co., Ladies and Gents Furnishing Goods
- Fred S. Gore, Books, Stationery and Job Printing
- J. Ira Gore, Editor Florida State Journal
- T. W. Davis, Wines, Liquors, Cigars and Billiards
- F. T. & P. R. R. Co.s Depot
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Cedar Key, FL from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes many popular Cedar Key landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1884.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Cedar Key map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Cedar Key, FL is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Cedar Key, Florida 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Cedar Key available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.