Historic Chattanooga Landmarks On This Map
- Machine Shop & Boiler Works
- Vulcan Iron Works
- Car Wheel Works
- Roane Iron Works
- Chatt Brick Works
- Waters & Monteith Saw Mill
- Court House
- School Houses
- Water Works
- Union Depot
- A. & G. R. R. Depot
- R. Catholic
- Col. Methodist
- Flouring Mill
- A. Handman’s Saw Mill
- Loomis & Bennett’s Saw Mill
- Carriage Manufactory
- Chatt. Planing Mill
- Glass Works
- Opera House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Chattanooga, TN from the year 1871.
This historic print includes many well known Chattanooga landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1871.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Chattanooga map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Chattanooga, TN is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chattanooga, Tennessee 1871 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Chattanooga available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.