Historic Chattanooga Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- City Hall
- Lookout Fire Co., No. 1
- Chattonooga University (Meth.)
- First District School
- St. Peter’s & St. Paul’s Church (Cath,)
- Notre Dame de Loudres Academy
- Post Office
- Hebrew Synagogue
- Howard School (Colored)
- W. U, Telegraph Office
- High School
- Carlile Fire Co., No. 2
- Union Passenger Depot
- Shiloh Baptist Church (Colored.)
- First M. E. Church
- Centenary M. E. Church
- Church of Christ (Christian,)
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Baptist Church
- Wesley Chapel (Colored Methodist)
- Crow House
- St. Paul’s Church (Episcopal,)
- Second Presbyterian Church
- First Cumb. Presbyterian Church
- Lookout Mountain
- South Tredegar Iron Works
- Lookout Iron Co
- Wasen Car & Foundry Co
- Stanton House
- Fayerweather & Leidews Tannery
- Chattanooga Iron Co
- Meretague & Co’s Fire Clay Works
- Roan Iron Works
- People’s Block
- Park Place Church
- Read House
- Times Building
- Third National Bank
- Winchester Block
- Old Fort Wood
- Chattanooga Orphan Home
- First National Bank
- Cities Furnace
- City Cemetery
- Signal Point, Canum Hill
- Central Block – City Savings Bank
- Consolidated Cast Iron Pipe Works
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Chattanooga, TN from the year 1886.
This historic print includes numerous well known Chattanooga landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1886.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Chattanooga map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Chattanooga, TN comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Chattanooga, Tennessee 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Chattanooga available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!