Historic Chicopee Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- C. R. R. R. Station’s
- Water Works Office
- Cabot House
- Chicopee House
- IST Nat. Bank
- Savings Bank
- Universalist Church
- R. C. School Convent & Church
- Dwight Mfg. Co’s Mills
- Ames Mfg Co’s Works
- Gaylord MfG. Co’s Works
- S. Blaisdell Cotton Warehouse
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Chicopee, MA from the year 1878.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Chicopee landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1878.
Our team has restored this historic Chicopee map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Chicopee, MA is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chicopee, Massachusetts 1878 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including personalized margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Chicopee available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.