Historic Clarion Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Opera HouseLadies Dormitory
- Normal Hall
- Music Hall
- Boys Dormitory
- Science Hall
- Steam Power Building
- Public School
- Sacred Heart Convent & School
- Loomis House M. Murphy Prop
- Jones House Mrs E. H. Frank & A. H. Beck. Prop’s
- Coulter House Jacobs Weaver Prop
- Delmar Hotel Jesse Kiehl Prop
- Hotel Meisinger Paul E. Mesinger Prop
- P. &. W. R. R. Station
- First Presbyterian
- First M. E
- Immaculate Conception Catholic
- Grace Lutheran
- First Baptist
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clarion, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Clarion landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Clarion map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Clarion, PA is available in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clarion, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Clarion available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.