Historic Columbus Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Trinity Episcobal Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- St. Paul Methodist Church
- Second Baptist Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- Broad Street Methodist Church
- St. James Methodist Church Colored
- First Baptist Church Colored
- St. John’s Methodist Church Colored
- First Presbyterian Church Colored
- Boys Public School
- Girls Public School
- Colored Public School
- Colored Public School
- Public Library
- Y. M. C. A. Hall
- City Park
- Salisbury Park
- Rose Hill Park
- Court House Park
- Union Depot
- Geo. A. Bradford, City Drug Store
- Hatcher & Peabody, Attorneys at Law
- M. A. Bradford, Saddles and Harness
- D. A. Joseph, Mdse. & Produce Broker
- C. H. Lequin, Jeweler
- John Blackmar, Stock & Bond Broker and Real Estate Agent
- Flournoy & Epping Alston Warehouse
- H. A. Gibson, Furniture
- Slade & Farish, Lowell Ware House
- Empire Stables
- J. S. Stewart, Job Printer
- R. Jefferson, Wholesale Grocer
- I. Joseph’s Residence
- J. H. Edwards, Saloon
- J. T. Kavanagh, Grocer
- Rhodes Brown, Fire Insurance Agent
- Rankin House, Jno. Scherf, Proprietor
- Garter & Bradley, Webster Ware House
- Johnston & Norman, Brokers
- Joel Bush, Hardware
- Mulford & Epping, Insurance Agents
- Frank Mo Ardle’s Residence
- Chancellor & Pearce, Clothiers and Merchant Tailors
- I. L. Pollard, Grocer
- Wells & Curtis, Boots and Shoes
- G. W. Dillingham’s Residence
- Wm. Beach & Co., Hardware
- C. A. Redd & Co., Wholesale Grocers
- Soule, Redd & Co., Brokers and Real Estate Agents
- Mayor C. Grimes Resdience
- Hunt Bros., Wholesale Grocer
- A. A. Dozier, Attorney at Law
- Merchan’ts and Mechanic’s Bank
- B. T. Hatcher’s Residence
- J. J. Slade, Slades School for Boys
- A. M. Elledge. Proprietor, Monumental Marble Works
- Springer Opera House, Theo. M. Foley, Manager
- O. S. Jordan’s Residence
- Frazer & Dozier, Hardware
- T. S. Young & Co., Grocers
- W. B. Slade, Attorney and Councellor at Law
- J. S. Garrett’s Residence
- G. Gunby Jordan’s Residence
- C. Schomburg Jeweler
- Cooper & Newsome, Wholesale Grocers
- H F. Everett, Stoves and Tin Ware
- Thos. Gilbert, Printer, Binder and Paper Box Manufacturer
- O. C. Johnson Red Star Stores
- J. A. Kirven & Co., Dry Goods
- J. C. Reedy, Real Estate Agent
- Swift & Hamburger Planter’s Ware House
- C A. Lovelace & Co., Merchant Tailors and Gent’s Furnishers
- T. S. Spear, Watches and Jewelry
- Villa Reich
- Thos. Chaffin, Books and Music
- A. A. Williams, Photograph Gallery
- Wittich & Kinsel, Watches and Jewelry
- Chas. Phillips, Residence and Grounds : Rose Hill
- G. E. Thomas, Jr., Attorney at Law
- R. P. Sommerkamp, will be with Loeb & Kaufman
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Columbus, GA from the year 1886.
This historic piece includes several historic Columbus landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this vintage Columbus map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Columbus, GA comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Columbus, Georgia 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a specific size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Columbus available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!