Historic De Land Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Colored M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- Parce Land Hotel
- DeLand Grove House
- Floral Grove House
- Waverly House
- Olive Branch Hotel
- Pine Castle Hotel
- McLaurine & Stockton, General Merchandise and Real Estate
- McNeill & Allen, Furniture
- Whitcomb & Jordon, Tinware
- Volusia County Bank
- J. Y. Parce, Real Estate
- Mrs. Hutchins, Millinery
- A. H. Stockton, General Merchandise
- William Klapp, Hardware
- Swift Brothers, General Merchandise
- W. W. & W. S. Cleveland, General Merchandise
- McLeod & Co., General Merchandise
- McNeill & Allen, Undertakers
- The Florida Agriculturalist
- The Orange Ridge Echo
- Davis Brothers, General Merchandise
- J. V. Erhart, Bakery and Confections
- Barber Shop
- C. H. & S. B. Wright, Real Estate
- Masonic Lodge and Store
- Dr. J. N. Bishop, office
- C. A. Miller, Livery Stable, and Baggage Freight Transf office
- H. A. Tanner, Livery Stable
- Ross & Jorden, Carriage Factory
- Dr. Fisher, Drug Store
- Real Estate Agency of M. N. Voorhis
- J. W. Cannon, Photograph Gallery, and Dr. Gillens office
- G. A. Dreka & Co., General Merchandise
- E. R. Dean, Real Estate and Proprietor of Deans Addition
- Public School
- Academy, Dr. Griffith, Principal
- Railroad Depot
- First House in DeLand, built 1876
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of De Land, FL from the year 1884.
This vintage piece includes numerous popular De Land landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1884.
Our team has restored this historic De Land map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of De Land, FL is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this De Land, Florida 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of De Land available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.