Historic Denison Landmarks On This Map
- Denison Cotton Company’s Gin
- Cotton Compress
- Lone Star Flouring Mills, W. B. Bogs
- Mo Kansas & Texas R. R. Shops
- Denison Gas & Coal Co. D. J. Coffey Sec’y, & Mgr
- Tignor & Mosse, Mfr’s Wagons, Carriages & Agricultural Implements
- Gate City Marble Works, Harvey & Fox
- Denison Nurseries, T. V. Munson
- Hanna, Platter & Waples Wholesale Grocers
- Leeper Lingo & Co, Wholesale Hardware
- E. T. Hathaway, Wholesale Hardware
- E. T. Hathaway, Wholesale Oils
- G Brauns, Wholesale Baltimore Oysters
- G L. Giersa, Wholesale & Retail Groceries & Provisions
- O’ Dair & McConnel, Wholesale & Retail Groceries & Provision
- J C Brunett Wholesale & Retail Groceries & Provision
- A R. Collins & Co, Real Estate
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church, North
- Methodist Church, South
- Presbyterian Church
- Colored Churches
- High School
- Fourth Ward School
- St Francis Zaviers Academy
- Denison Academy
- Post Office
- Union Depot
- A. H. Coffin, Real Estate & Insurance
- W F Stromberger Real Estate
- Zintgraff & French, Insurance
- C E. Perry, Gen’l Agt Equitable Life Insurance
- H. Tone, Abstract of Titles
- Gilbert & Russel, Attorneys
- Phil M Smith, Assessor & Collector
- Dr. J. C. Fields Office
- Robinson, “The Hardware Man”
- T, B Hanna, M. D, Druggist
- Guiteau & Waldron, Drugs, Paints, Oils and Wall Paper
- L. Price, Druggist
- Bailey & Howard, Drugs, Fancy Goods, Paints and Oils
- J. Weisman & Co, Dry Goods and Clothing
- M. H. Sherburne, Boots and Shoes
- J. A. Euper, Confectionery and Toys
- W. A. Hallenbeck, Bakery and Confectionery
- Geo. McLagan, Bakery and Confectionery
- J. M Hill. Merchant Tailor and Sewing Machine Dealer
- Werneburg & Son, Merchant Tailors
- Harben’s 5 and 10 Cent Store
- Harriman & Brown, Undertakers
- Miller & Miller, Grocers and Jobbers of “Miller & Son’s Meal.”
- Boatright & Baker, Groceries, Flour and Feed
- W. W. Fletcher, Groceries and Supplies
- J. B McDougall, Bank Exchange
- John D Ourand, Congress Hall
- J. T. Meadows, White Elephant
- P. O’ Donnell, Parnell Saloon
- B N. Carter, Agent, “Anheuser-Busch Brewing Association.”
- W. Coil & Hall, Colonnade Bar
- Justin Cochener, Mo-Pacific Saloon
- J. C. Brunett, “First and Last Chance.”
- J. H. Nolan, White Elephant Livery and Feed Stable
- J. J. Hiser, “Live Stock Dealer.”
- King’s Dye House, F J. King
- Wm Wltz, Contractor, Builder and Carpenter
- E H. Glanding, Public Cotton Weigher
- Muller’s Block, F. Muller
- O’Donnell & Reddick, Building
- N Opera House
- Vorwaerts Hall
- Reservation for U. S Court
- Denison Water Supply Co’s Works
- Sunday Gazetteer
- Evening Journal
- Daily Herald and News
- Labor Softings
- State National Bank
- McDougall Hotel McDougall & Co.,
- Colonade Hotel, J. E. Streeper
- Cotton Mill
- Ice Factory
- Street R. R. Stables
- Nolan’s Block
- Alex W. Acheson, M. D, Residencec
- Alex Rennie, Residence
- G. Braun, Residence
- C. T Daugherty, Residence
- J. H Nolan, Residence
- Chas. Knowlton, Residence
- J W. Rowley, Residence
- F. H. Fox, Residence
- R. M. Brooks, Residence
- T. E. Reardon, Residence
- C. A. Clark, Residence
- W. B. Boss, Residence
- Stock Yards
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Denison, TX from the year 1886.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Denison landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1886.
Our company has restored this vintage Denison map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Denison, TX comes in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Denison, Texas 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Denison available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!