Historic Downington Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Alert Fire Co. Building
- Swan Hotel M. Steel Prop
- Pennsylvania R. R. Hotel R. M. Boldridge Prop
- Planing Mill G. T. Guthrie Prop
- Downingtown MFC Co
- Viaduct Flouring Mill E. Vinton Philips Prop
- Flouring Mill J. Shelmire Prop
- Album & Binders Board Mill Frank P. Miller Act Pro
- Paper Mill S. Austin Bicking Pro
- Gas Works
- Electric Light Plant
- P. & R. R. R. Station
- P. R R Station
- M. E. Church
- St. Joseph Catholic
- A. M. E
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Downingtown, PA from the year 1893.
This vintage piece includes several popular Downingtown landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1893.
Ted's Vintage Maps has restored this historic Downingtown map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Downingtown, PA is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Downingtown, Pennsylvania 1893 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including specific margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Downingtown available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.