Historic Du Bois Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Commercial Hotel Joe, Bensinger Prop
- Hotel Wayne A. D. Mead Prop
- Central Hotel T. F. Casey Prop
- Hotel Windsor Albert & Mc Cullough Prop
- Rumbargar House Wm Davis Prop
- Dubois House
- Big Saw Mill J. E. Du Bois Prop
- Single Mill J. E. Du Bois Prop
- Box Factory J. E. Du Bois Prop
- Du Bois Iron Works
- Du Bois Tannery Du Bois Van Tassel Bro’s Prop
- Du Bois Milling Co
- Du Bos Roller Mill C. H. Notter Prop
- A. V. R. R. Station
- B. R. & P R. R. Station
- Du Bois City Water Works Co
- First M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- St. Catharine’s Catholic Church
- St. Joseph’s Polish Catholic Church
- Trinity Evangelical Church
- Reformed Church
- Church of our Savior
- Swedish Lutheran Church
- U. B. Church
- Baptist Church
- Free Methodist Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Du Bois, PA from the year 1895.
This historic piece includes several popular Du Bois landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1895.
Our team has restored this historic Du Bois map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Du Bois, PA is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Du Bois, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Du Bois available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.