Historic East Douglas Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- High School
- Common Schools
- Thayer’s Hall
- Central Hall
- Engine House
- Post Office
- Douglas Axe Mfg. Co’s Office
- Douglas Axe Mf’g Co’s Works
- W. E. Hayward & Co, Woolen Mills
- W. R. Wallis, Grain, Planing & Saw Mills
- Stockwell’s Steam Planing Mill & Job Shop
- Susl Loges, Carriage Manufactory
- N. Y. & N. E. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of East Douglas, MA from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several recognizable East Douglas landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic East Douglas map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of East Douglas, MA comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this East Douglas, Massachusetts 1886 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of East Douglas available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.