Historic Elizabeth Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Armory Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Elizabeth Electric Light Heat & Power Co
- Water Works
- Elizabeth Planing Mill Co
- Elizabeth Marine Ways Company
- Elizabeth Flour Mill A. Hayden Prop
- Boat Yard & Docks Joseph Walton & Co Props
- Boat Yard & Docks W. W. O Neil Coal Co
- Boat Yard & Docks O Neil & Co
- Elizabeth Mining Co. Limited
- P. & L. E. R. R. Station
- P. R. R. Stations
- M. E. Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Elizabeth, PA from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes several well known Elizabeth landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
Our company has restored this vintage Elizabeth map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Elizabeth, PA comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Elizabeth, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. This is something we do at no additional cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Elizabeth available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.