Historic Elkins Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Elkins National Bank & P. O
- Postens Opera House
- Warfield & Danns Block Brick Blocks
- Harveys Block Brick Blocks
- Hotel Randolph John Wilson Prop
- Tremont House. Mrs. A. Clingeman Prop
- General Offices W. VA. Centra. R. R
- W. VA. C. R. R. Station
- W. VA. C. R. R. Shops
- Elkins Electric Light Plant
- Elkins Foundry & Machine Works Wm. Stanhagen & Sons
- Planing Mill, Sash & Door Factory, W. C. Russell
- Planing Mill Rinard & Backstrom
- Planing Mill Thomas Leonard
- B. H. Paugh & H. F. ORR, Wagon & Blacksmith Shop
- A. F. Ward Wagon & Blacksmith Shop
- Bevery Branch, W. VA. C. R. R
- Belington Branch W. VA. C R. R
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- Methodist Prot Church
- Baptist Colored Church
- United Brethren Church
- Round Barn
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Elkins, WV from the year 1897.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Elkins landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
The team here at Ted's has restored this historic Elkins map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Elkins, WV is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Elkins, West Virginia 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Elkins available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.