Historic Exeter Landmarks On This Map
- First Congregational Church
- Secon Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Unitarian Church
- Catholic Church
- Advent Church
- Phillips Exeter Academy. A, Gorham Hall. B, Abbott Hall
- Robinson Female Seminary
- High and Grammar Schools
- Graded Schools
- Public Library
- County Court House and Town Hall
- County Offices
- County Jail
- Post Office
- Exeter Gazette
- Exeter News Letter.
- Granite State National Bank
- Squamscott Savings Bank
- Union 5c. Savings Bank
- Gorham Hall Hotel
- Granite House
- American House
- Restaurant, B. & M. Station, C. C. & R. A. Little-field, Proprietors
- Exeter Mfg. Co.s Mills, Hervey Kent, Treasurer and Agent
- Exeter Machine Works, Wm. Burlingame, Agent
- Exeter Brass Works, Eben Folsom & Co
- Gale Bros Shoe manufactory
- Carmans Machine Works
- Exeter Grist Mill
- Brown & Warren, Saw and Planin Mill
- J. A. Fogg, Carriage Shop
- J. M. Clark, Carriage Shop
- Exeter Tile Works
- Exeter Coal Co.s Office and Wharves, Geo. W. Clark, Manager
- Fernalds Wharf
- Exeter Marble Works, C. F. Greeley
- Marble Shop, Thomas R. Davis
- Granite Works, C. H. Gray
- Blacksmith, Geo. W. Green
- Manley Darling Carriage Repair Shops
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Exeter, NH from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Exeter landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1884.
Our team has restored this vintage Exeter map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Exeter, NH is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Exeter, New Hampshire 1884 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Exeter available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.