Historic Fitchburg Landmarks On This Map
- Rollstone Church (Congregational)
- Christ’s Church (Episcopal)
- Baptist Church
- Calvinistic Church (Congregational)
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- First Congregation s Church (Unitarian.)
- St. Bernard’s (Roman Catholic)
- Fitchburgh Depot
- Post Office
- High School
- Court House
- City Hall
- Opera House and Music Hall
- Wachusett National Bank
- Rollstone National Bank
- Worcester North Savings Institution
- Safety Fund National bank
- Fitchburg National Bank
- Fitchburg Savings Bank
- Fitchburg Hotel
- Rollstone House
- American House
- Gott’s Hotel
- E. M. Dickinson & Co’s Shoe Mfy
- Sole Leather Tip Co
- Putnam Machine Co
- Putnam Tool Co
- Simonds Mfg Co
- Machine Jobbing – F. S. Lovell
- C. H. Brown & Co
- Fitchburg Machine Works
- Fitchburg Steam Engine Co
- Union Machine Co
- Rollstone Machine Co
- Rollstone Foundry – L. H. Goodnow
- D. M. Dillon’s Boiler Works
- Steam Engines, Boilers, Mining Macchinery, &c. – W. E. Johnson
- Wheelright’s Paper Co
- Parker & Co. Mf’rs Black Walnut Furniture
- Fitchburg Woolen Mill
- Parkhill Mfg. Co
- Fitchburg Cotton Mill – B. M. Pitts
- Walter Haywood’s Chair Co
- Hawley & Beckwith. Lumber, Doors, Sash, Blinds, &C
- C. A. Priest, Dealer in Michigan & Northern Lumber
- M. Davis, Steam Planing Mill & Lumber Yard
- George Wiliiams, Paper Stock & Woolen Rags
- J. Cushing & Co., Stone Mill Elevator
- C. M. Flint & Co. Mfrs. Saw and Grist Mills
- L. Brown & Co. Wood Turners
- Chas. W. Wilder Wood Turner
- S. G. Cushing, Wood Turner
- Tuttle & Adams, Wood Turners
- Reed Mfg. – S. Newell Weston
- File Mfg. – Eli Cully
- Geo Hamilton & Son, Granite Dealers
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Fitchburg, MA from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Fitchburg landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this vintage Fitchburg map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Fitchburg, MA is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Fitchburg, Massachusetts 1882 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Fitchburg available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!