Historic Flandreau Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- School House
- Indian Schools
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Indian Episcopal Church
- Indian Presbyterian Church
- Flouring Mill
- Bank of Flandreau, C. E. Thayer, Cashier
- Moody Co. Bank, F. H. McConnell, Cashier
- Flandreau House, M. D. L. Pettigrew, Pro
- Sioux Valley House
- Elevator, J. H. McMillan, Manager
- Elevator, W. R. Hyde, Manager
- Lumber Yard, F. E. Minier, Manager
- Lumber Yard, J. S. Thompsou, Manager
- F. W. Pettigrew, Real Estate
- J E Thibau, Boots and Shoes
- M. M. Jones, Postmaster
- A. Shilling, Meat Market
- R. L. Brown, Hardware
- H. M. Williamson, Editor Enterprise
- S. A. Heath, Harness, Saddlery, etc
- S. N. Neperud, General Merchandise
- Tenolds & Hollien, General Merchandise
- Geo M. DeGroff. Attorney and Judge Probate
- H. E. Heald, Meat Market
- N. M. Bates, Barber
- A. G. Bernard, Editor Herald
- W. A. Clark, Harness, Saddlery, etc
- Wm. Dunn, Blacksmith and Wagon Shop
- C. D. Pratt, Attorney at Law
- Al. Pickett, Blacksmith and Wagon Shop
- Mrs. E. Close, Bakery and Restaurant
- Albert Erstad, Livery, Feed & Sale Stable
- E. A. Barlow, General Merchandise
- F. J. Shields & Co., Agricultural Implements
- P. C Davis, Saloon and Billiard Hall
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Flandreau, SD from the year 1883.
This historic print includes a number of historic Flandreau landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1883.
Our team has restored this vintage Flandreau map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Flandreau, SD is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Flandreau, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a particular size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Flandreau available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!