Historic Fleetwood Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Union House D. A. Dries Pro
- Fleetwood House Nathaniel Frey Pro
- Foundry & Machine Works, Schaeffer Merkel & Co
- Eagle Roller Mill Schaeffer Wanner & Co. Pro
- Flour Mill F. D. Fritch Pro
- Granite Works C. F. Hill
- Fleetwood Creamery D. F. Kelchner Pro
- P. &. R. R. R. Station
- St. Pauls Chapel
- Emanuel Evangelical Church
- Lutheran & Reformed
- Church of God
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Fleetwood, PA from the year 1897.
This vintage print includes a number of popular Fleetwood landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1897.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Fleetwood map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Fleetwood, PA comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Fleetwood, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Fleetwood available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.