Historic Ford City Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- St. Mary’s Catholic School
- Pittsburg Plate Glass Works
- Machine Shops of P. P. G. Co
- Amusement Hall
- A. V. R. Y. Station
- St. Mary’s R. Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- German Lutheran Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ford City, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes many popular Ford City landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Ford City map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Ford City, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ford City, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Ford City available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.