Historic Forest City Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Saint Agnes Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Forest City Hotel John Mc Laughlin Prop
- Davies House Isaac E. Davies Prop
- Fleming House T. J. Malone Prop
- Bennett House R. W. Taylor Prop
- Forest City House J. E. Bell Prop
- Forest City Breaker
- Clifford Breaker
- R. R. Station
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Forest City, PA from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes several popular Forest City landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this vintage Forest City map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Forest City, PA is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Forest City, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or creating custom margins to fit a particular frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Forest City available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.