Historic Fort Atkinson Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- C & N W R R Depot
- Universalist Church
- Congregational Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- German Methodist Church
- Cornish & Curtis’s Lumber Dealers
- Witcox Southwell & Co
- Lumber Dealer
- North Western Furniture Co
- Widmann W & Co Wagon & AG Imp Manufacturers
- Fort Atkinson Tannery
- Fort Atkinson Mills
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Fort Atkinson, WI from the year 1870.
This historic print includes many well known Fort Atkinson landmarks, and it's very accurate for 1870.
The Ted's team has restored this vintage Fort Atkinson map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Fort Atkinson, WI comes in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 1870 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a particular frame size. We can usually do this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Fort Atkinson available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.