Historic Fresno Landmarks On This Map
- Calwa Winery and Distillery High Grade Sweet Wines & Grape Brandies California Wine Association
- Fresno County Abstract Company
- Reedly Winery & Distillery
- M. R. Madary
- Fresno Brewing Co
- The Fresno National Bank
- Sperry Flour Co. Manufacturers of High Grade Flour
- Fresno Republican’s Battery of Mergenthalers
- Advent Church
- S. Evingerbutcher and Packer Wholesale and Retail
- Jos H. House
- M. E. Church South Emerson School
- Eagle Packing & Storage Co. Noble Bros Managers Packers & Shippers Raisins & Dried Fruit
- Forsyth Seeded Raisin Co
- Bang & Co., Fire, Life & Accident Insurance Real Estate
- Fresno Business College
- Mc Dougall Brothers Architects San Francisco & Fresno
- D A. Cowan Cotnractor & Builder
- The First National Bank
- Court House
- St. George Vineyard
- E. R. Smith Contractor & Builder
- Mc Dougall Bros. Architects, San Francisco & Fresno
- Fresno High School
- Seropian Brothers Packers & Shippers of Raisins, Figs & Dried Fruits
- San Joaquin Ice Co
- Packers of Dried Fruits and Raisins
- Wormser & Jonsen
- Barton Opera House
- Oil Lands & Real Estate
- Markarian & Co
- Shepherd & Tague Real Estate & Insurance Brokers
- Stockton Milling Co.’s Crown D. M. Osborne CO’s Harvest Machi
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Fresno, CA from the year 1901.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Fresno landmarks, and it's incredibly accurate for 1901.
The Ted's team has restored this historic Fresno map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Fresno, CA is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Fresno, California 1901 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating specific margins to fit a specific frame size. We can do most of this for free.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Fresno available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.
All items shipped within the United States have a flat shipping fee of $7.95. Prints are shipped to your address via USPS first class mail, which can take 3-5 business days after your item is printed.
From the time you order, you can expect your item to take 4 - 7 business days to arrive at your door.
All prints are shipped a sturdy, cardboard tube (pictured below).
Would you like to see some edits to this map? That's usually no problem at all.
Click here to contact us!
If you would like your print changed to black & white or sepia - or if you'd like to order your print in a custom size, or with a custom colored matte, please contact us. We can usually make these edits for you at no additional cost... just ask!