Historic Gadsden Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Post Office
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Colored Churches
- S. W. Berger & Co., Wholesale and Retail Dry Goods and Shoes
- Gadsden Real Estate Co
- J. H. Wiley & Son, Real Estate, Stocks & Bonds
- Gadsden Investment and Loan Co
- Gadsden Lumber Co
- H. Herzberg, Dry Goods and Groceries
- W. B. Wynne & Co., Real Estate Agents and Stock Brokers
- W. Fowler & Co., Real Estate Agents
- Jas. L. Tanner, Real Estate
- W. A. Crocheron, Dry Goods and Groceries, Sash, Doors and Lime
- Lowenthal & Herstein, Dry Goods, Clothing and Shoes
- R. O. Randall, Watches, Jewelry & Earthen Ware
- Woodliff & Tallman, Real Estate Agents
- Gadsden Land and Improvement Co
- The Kyle Lumber Company’s Mill
- Coosa Furnace
- Gadsden Furnace
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Gadsden, AL from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Gadsden landmarks, and it's super accurate for 1887.
Our company has restored this historic Gadsden map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Gadsden, AL comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Gadsden, Alabama 1887 map?
- Click the "message us" button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or creating personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the "message us" button to see if we have other maps of Gadsden available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site - just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.